Monday, November 29, 2010

This is my "Note To God"

Note to God....


If I wrote a note to God I would speak what in my soul. I'd ask for all the hate to be swept away, For love to overflow If I wrote a note to God I'd pour my heart out on each page I'd ask for war to end. For peace to mend this world I'd say, I'd say, I'd say, Give us the strength to make it through. Help us find love cause love is over due And it looks like we haven't got a clue. Need some help from you. Grant us the faith to carry on Give us hope when it seems all hope is gone. Cause it seems like so much is goin wrong .On this road we're on If I wrote a note to God I would say what on my mind I'd ask for wisdom to let compassion rule this world. Until these times If I wrote a note to God I'd say please help ...


god listen to what I say....


No comments:

Post a Comment